Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Review: Bear Necessities (Bad Boy Alphas): A Post-Apocalyptic Bear Shifter Romance

Bear Necessities (Bad Boy Alphas): A Post-Apocalyptic Bear Shifter Romance Bear Necessities (Bad Boy Alphas): A Post-Apocalyptic Bear Shifter Romance by Selena Kitt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a good blend of shifter and apocalyptic reads along with the romance I really need in my reads. I loved how I was drawn into the story for the start and didn't realize at first we were dealing with apocalyptic till I was already invested in the story. The main characters were well developed and made me fall in love with both of them. The surprise at the end of the big fight I was not expecting but it was awesome. I hope the author writes the brother a story as he needs his own book.

I was gifted an ARC for an honest review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment