Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Review: Noah

Noah Noah by Justine Elvira
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

With every book I read of Justine's I fall more and more in love with her writing style. She always takes us on a wonderful journey as we read her stories. This is a great story of two friends growing up together that have been in love with each other for years but were never ready at the same time for them to get realize it. A misunderstanding almost causes them to lose each other forever then actions almost make it worse only time and true love make it so they find each other in the end. I fell in love with Noah from the beginning of of the story and he never let me down. Fall in love with a great story when you read this book

I was gifted an ARC for an honest review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment