Monday, January 4, 2016

Review: Leap of Faith

Leap of Faith Leap of Faith by Shayne McClendon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another amazing read by a fabulous author who will grab you heart and soul into her stories. I haven't read one that hasn't made me feel in some way. She is one of my top go to authors and I wil and have dropped books I'm reading just because she released something. This story touched me personally as the herione has diabetes and my Mom does too so I really understand when she was talking about the highs and lows. It is hard for my to pick a favorite part of this book as the whole thing touched me so much. This is one you can find on her GoodGirl Website it's not on Amazon or anywhere else but you can download it to any reading device you have once you purchase it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment