Friday, February 10, 2017

Review: SHIFTER: Black Bear Part 2: BBW Paranormal Shifter Romance

SHIFTER: Black Bear Part 2: BBW Paranormal Shifter Romance SHIFTER: Black Bear Part 2: BBW Paranormal Shifter Romance by Emerald Wright
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Audio review

"short story"
Overall
Performance
Story
Would you recommend this book to a friend? Why or why not?
not unless they have read book one as book two won't make sense if you haven't read the other

What was your reaction to the ending? (No spoilers please!)
I was a little sad there wasn't more

What did you like about the performance? What did you dislike?
I think the narrator did a good job bringing the story to life

Any additional comments?
I would have liked this to be longer. I was a little disappointed it ended like it did as I was hoping for more. But I did like it and was glad I spent the time listening to both. Would love the author to give us more of their story

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment