Friday, February 3, 2017

Review: Cold Hearted

Cold Hearted Cold Hearted by Toni Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review
"Wonderful story"
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes I would as it was a wonderful story to listen to. It grabbed me from the start and I involved in the story from start to finish

What did you like best about this story?
How Darsh wanted so bad to wrap Erin up in wool to protect her but realized he had to let her do her job and just be there to catch her when she needed him

Which scene was your favorite?
When Darsh dove out of the helicopter to save Erin from drowning and his speach he gives to the person who caused her to be in the water

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
Yes I was very involved in the book so much I was talking to my phone as I listened

Any additional comments?
While I have a hard time reading these on my Kindle I adore this series on audio. The narrator does an wonderful job of bringing them to life. So worth a credit

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment