Thursday, February 9, 2017

Review: The Baller's Secret Baby

The Baller's Secret Baby The Baller's Secret Baby by Normandie Alleman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio book review
"Awesome sports romance"
If you could sum up The Baller's Secret Baby: A Sports Romance in three words, what would they be?
Love and Basketball

Who was your favorite character and why?
Nick one cause I loved how he came across in the story and two cause Aiden has an awesome voice and really brought him to life

Which scene was your favorite?
when he was racing to get home to be there for the babies birth

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
yes when Nick told off his Mother (who deserved it) and she actually had the grace to look embarrassed

Any additional comments?
While this was gifted to me by the author I would have used a credit for it. I'm really excited to learn there will be more stories about the rest of the Barnes family as I really fell in love with the characters I discovered in this book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment