Friday, November 11, 2016

Review: Kept

Kept Kept by Eva Gordon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Decent story line"
What did you like best about Alpha Wolf's Pet, Kept? What did you like least?
It was different than any other paranormal series I've read.
The thing with the blood I didn't like how that was being addressed

How would you have changed the story to make it more enjoyable?
Sometimes the story seems stiff like the author wasn't sure which way to go. If it could have been smoother I would have enjoyed it more

Which scene was your favorite?
Where Dom saved her from the mob guy who was fixing to make her life hell

Was Alpha Wolf's Pet, Kept worth the listening time?
yes it was and was worth a credit

Any additional comments?
It was worth my time and I will be listening to the next one as I am invested in the story and want to see how it ends.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment