Saturday, November 19, 2016

Review: Justice for Boone

Justice for Boone Justice for Boone by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Hayden is awesome "
What did you love best about Justice for Boone?
I love how badass Hayden is but end up discovering she is also a very much a woman

What did you like best about this story?
I can't say as it would spoil it for other but it's something that Boone did

Which character – as performed by Erin Mallon – was your favorite?
Boone and Hayden were both my favorites

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes and I hated that I couldn't

Any additional comments?
This is so worth a credit and my time to listen to. I love Susan Stoker books they are always great reads/listens

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment