Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review: Alpha Wolf's Pet, Hunted Book 3

Alpha Wolf's Pet, Hunted Book 3 Alpha Wolf's Pet, Hunted Book 3 by Eva Gordon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Audio Review
"Good story"
Would you try another book from Eva Gordon and/or Christine Padovan?
yes for Eva Gordan No for Christine Padovan (sorry just do not like how she narrators stories)

Who was your favorite character and why?
Mia cause I liked how she grew in the books

Would you be willing to try another one of Christine Padovan’s performances?
No I really do not like how she narrators

What would have made this romance irresistible?
parts of the story could have been a little smoother but all in all I liked it

Any additional comments?
worth a credit for sure as I really was invested in the story after listening to the first two books. I would have like the narrator to be the same for all three books as I really do not like the third narrators voice so it was harder to listen to this one

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment