Friday, August 5, 2016

Review: The Seduction of Elliot McBride

The Seduction of Elliot McBride The Seduction of Elliot McBride by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audible version review

"My second favorite characters after Ian and Beth "
If you could sum up The Seduction of Elliot McBride in three words, what would they be?
Great love story

Who was your favorite character and why?
Elliot cause he worked so hard to overcome his PTSD caused by him being held captive for almost a year

What about Angela Dawe’s performance did you like?
How she did such a wonder job of bringing the story and characters to life for me

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes I would have loved to listen to it all in one sitting as I was so engrossed in the story

Any additional comments?
I know some reviews did not like the story but this is my second favorite of this series right behind Ian & Beth. I loved how Elliot loved Juliana so much she was his reason for surviving his horrible ordeal. While they may not come out and call it PTSD back then that is what Elliot had to learn to deal with. I loved how Juliana and his family that Elliot gathered to him helped him work to deal with his PTSD

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment