Friday, August 12, 2016

Review: A MacKenzie Clan Gathering

A MacKenzie Clan Gathering A MacKenzie Clan Gathering by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review is for the audio version

"Love Ian and Beth "
What made the experience of listening to A Mackenzie Clan Gathering the most enjoyable?
Geting to hear more about my favorite charaters Ian and Beth

Have you listened to any of Angela Dawe’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
I've listened to the quite a few of the other Highland Pleasures books and enjoyed them all. She does an amazing job with all the accents and keeping them so I can tell the characters apart

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
Love at it's best

Any additional comments?
I'm so glad I found this series as I fell in love with it from the first listen. I did actually find this series through an audio book I won
Would recommond this for sure but I would tell you to go back and read/listen to Beth and Ian's first book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment