Saturday, August 20, 2016

Review: Justice for Corrie

Justice for Corrie Justice for Corrie by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audiobook review

"Disability does not mean helpless"
Where does Justice for Corrie rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
It ranks high as I loved this storyline and thought it was very original

Who was your favorite character and why?
Corrie was due to the fact that she did not let her blindness slow her down in any way

What about Erin Mallon’s performance did you like?
How the story was brought to life and made me feel like I was right there in it.

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
Yes I did it make me feel so much during it the whole book. I laughed I got scared and then I cried

Any additional comments?
This is so worth a credit if you want a good story then this is what you want. I love the authors books and the narrator does and amazing job with them

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment