Sunday, June 12, 2016

Review: Sex, Lies & Sweet Tea: Sex and Lies Book 1

Sex, Lies & Sweet Tea: Sex and Lies Book 1 Sex, Lies & Sweet Tea: Sex and Lies Book 1 by Kris Calvert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew once I finally got the time to sit down and read this book I was gonna be hooked and I was right. This book will draw you in on page one and keep you hooked till the end. Then leave you wanting book 2 now. I love when I finally get a book I've been saving for a special time to turn out to be a great read. If you love wonderful suspenseful love reads then this is one for you. So glad I don't have to wait on reading book 2 as it is sitting here next to me waiting to be read.
This southern charm of this book added to the appeal being a southern girl myself

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment