Thursday, June 2, 2016

Review: Protecting the Future

Protecting the Future Protecting the Future by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I both read the kindle version and listened to the audio version on this book. This was an amazing conclusion to an awesome series. At times I was almost in tears reading/listening to this book as it was so real to me. I actually started out listening to the audio version but I couldn't wait to finish the story so ending up reading it on my kindle so I could find out what happened. Then I finished listening to it on audio. I love how she ended this series. I was saving this for when I could have both the audio and the kindle version as I started this series on audio and wanted to end it that way. I'm sad that I won't have any more new stories from this amazing group that Susan has created for us but hope to see them again in other stories she writes for us. I'm so glad I was introduced to this authors books as she has quickly become one of my favorites. She is one that writes a story that grabs you on page one and doesn't let you go till your are finished with the last page.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment