Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Review: Passion in Portland 2016 Anthology

Passion in Portland 2016 Anthology Passion in Portland 2016 Anthology by A.J. Harmon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Was gifted this for an honest review.
I will be very honest and say I haven't read the whole anthology but hope to get time to go back and read the whole thing at some point. Ok now on to why I wanted to read this anthology. Cassia Leo has a story in here and it is part of a series of her's I've read and adored so of course I needed to read this part of the story. I was not disappointed at all. Cassia is an amazing author and if you haven't read her before just getting a small glimse of her world you get from reading her story should make you want to read the rest of the story. I love reading more of two of my favorite characters
I've read one more story now Jaycee Ford's and it was also a wonderful read. I hope to find time to read the rest as I've heard great things of all the authors in this Anthology

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment