Monday, March 28, 2016

HeartfallHeartfall by J.B. McGee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of those books that is going to grab you and make you feel. It's an amazing story but one I actually had to put down for an hour take a break, regroup and head back in. I actually was so into the story I felt like it had happened to me. Absolutely amazing writing by this author. How many of us really like there person we see in the mirror everyday. This is a story of a girl who finds not one but two special men who help her see what an amazing person she is if she would only see what they see. It a touching love story although one you will need tissues to get through
The title fits the story well as your heart falls many times while you read this brilliant story

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment