Monday, March 7, 2016

Fashionably Dead Down Under (Hot Damned, #2)Fashionably Dead Down Under by Robyn Peterman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Wow again don't listen to while eating or drinking"
Would you consider the audio edition of Fashionably Dead Down Under to be better than the print version?
no better but I adored both of them. I always love books that make me feel and this one made me laugh my ass off

This is for the audio version of the book

Who was your favorite character and why?
Astrid cause you can't help but falling in love with her character

What about Jessica Almasy’s performance did you like?
How she brought an different element too the story by it being the audio version. She brings out things you sometimes miss when your reading it in print

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
The whole book moved me to tears I laughed so much

Any additional comments?
Don't miss this amazing series. Just make sure to not eat or drink while listening

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment