Monday, March 7, 2016

Breaking Love (Full Hearts, #2)Breaking Love by M.J. Summers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is an author I've never read before. I joined a 30 day reading challenge and this was one of the books on the list we could read. It really sounded interesting so I picked it as my 1st read for that. I'm happy to say I was not disappointed at all in this book. The author kept my interest in the story from the time I picked it up till the time I finished. Although there were times I wanted to scream at both main characters to stop being dumb asses and just love each other. It actually ended up being totally different than I expected which wasn't a bad thing. I would read this author again as I think she does a great job of telling a wonderful story one that will interest many readers

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment