Monday, February 1, 2016

Review: Her Secret Wish: A Lost and Found Series Novella- Rachel

Her Secret Wish: A Lost and Found Series Novella- Rachel Her Secret Wish: A Lost and Found Series Novella- Rachel by J.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rachel :)

Talk about an awesome story. I loved the additions added here and there. Rachael and Dean are an outstanding couple. Rachael used to fly helicopters in the Marine's and Dean is a cop who understands her and makes her realize she is worth loving
The LNF Series by JM Madden is one of my favorites and I've been patiently waiting for her to write me a woman vet and she did not disappoint me at all. I must say one of my favorite scenes was The Pink Palace as I know the background story behind that :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment