Monday, February 15, 2016

Loving DangerouslyLoving Dangerously by Laramie Briscoe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While I must admit I haven't read every story in this set yet I couldn't wait till I finished them all to say how much I loved the ones I read.
One Broken Promise by Deanndra Hall while it's a hard story to read it's one you do not want to miss reading as it is a true to life story and has a great message along with a great story
Ciaran by Seraphina Donavan is a great addition to her Bourbon and Blood series which being from KY myself I'm a huge fan off
I'm off to read the rest and expect great reads as I'm read other books by the rest of the authors and have enjoyed them

I'm done with this set now and I have enjoyed all the stories in it. While I must admit I loved some more than others all of the authors did a great job of engaging my interest while I was reading their part of this set. All in all a great buy so don't miss out

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment