Friday, March 31, 2017

Review: Wild Magic

Wild Magic Wild Magic by Alisa Woods
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Short but hot story "
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes if they are a fan of parranormal this is a really good paranormal read

Have you listened to any of Lydia Alexander and Jong Lee ’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
I've not listened to either narrator that I recall but I really liked how they narrated this story. I loved the dual point of view

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
Hot witchy wolf

Any additional comments?
While this was the first audio I've listened or read by this author I do not expect this to be the last one I read. This would have been worth a credit for sure.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment