Thursday, March 9, 2017

Review: Never Forget

Never Forget Never Forget by Marliss Melton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio review

"Even Dogs are soliders "
What did you love best about Never Forget?
I loved the story line it was different than anything I've read. I loved the idea of a retreat for soldiers returning from war

Who was your favorite character and why?
Drago and Curtis

What does Armen Taylor bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
He did a great job of bringing the charaters to life

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
Dogs are really mans best friend

Any additional comments?
I was gifted this by the author for an honest review and I can honestly say I am now in love with this story. I loved it so much I plan on getting more of this series once I have more credits in my account. I love miltary romances and I am a huge animal lover so this was a win win for me

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment