Friday, January 3, 2014

The Draglen Brothers - DRAKEN (BK 1)

The Draglen Brothers - DRAKEN (BK 1). The Draglen Brothers – Draken (BK 1) by Solease M Barner

I am a huge fan of dragon books but haven’t read any dragon books that involve this much erotic, steamy romance. It totally works for this story and the author did a great job with it.  
The interaction between Cess and Draken was awesome. After a horrible first meeting it was amazing how the brother’s worked to get them together as the brother’s knew how much Cess meant to Draken.  I loved how Cess was with her twin and didn’t want to leave him so Draken make sure it was possible for her to be able to get back to Earth from Cortamagen to see her family 
The only problem I had with this story is I had to get used to how the dragon talked they seemed very proper at first and I wasn’t expecting that. In no time I didn’t even notice it as I was so engrossed in this story line.


No comments:

Post a Comment