Friday, January 3, 2014

In Sarah's Shadow

In Sarah's Shadow In Sarah’s Shadow by Harris Channing 
This was my first book I had read by this author and it will not be my last. I really loved the story between Roberta (Bobbie) and David. Roberta is lost in an early snow storm and David finds her. David has been a shell of a man since he lost his wife five years ago. Bobbie can see the good man underneath and her faith in him ends up saving him. After finding out her family died in the storm it is David’s turn to save her. 
This story grabbed my interest from page one and I was hooked till the end. I really loved how Bobbie was a strong woman although she was better for having David she could have survived by herself. If you like historical romances with strong women in them this is a good fit for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment